Temples in Udupi
- Sri Krishna Temple
- Kolluru Mookambika Temple
- Anantha Padmanabha Temple, Hebri
- Batte Vinayaka Temple, Barkur
- Brahmalingeshwara Temple, Hosakatte
- Chowlikeri Temple, Barkur
- Dharmika Punaruthana Seva Mandali
- Guddattu Sri Vinayaka Temple
- KALIKABHA TEMPLE, BARKUR
- KALIKABHA TEMPLE, UPRALLI
- KAUP MARIGUDDI, KAUP
- Kunjaru Giridurga Temple
- Kunjarugiri Sri Parashurama Temple
- SRI MAHALIGESHWARA MAHAGANAPATHI TEMPLE
- SRI LAXMIVENKATESH TEMPLE, PUTTUR
- MUKTI KSHETRAS
- SRI KALIKAMBA TEMPLE, KARKALA
- Sri Devi Annapoorneshwari Temple, Kodyadka
- PRASANNA GANAPATHI TEMPLE
- RATHNAGARBA GANAPATHI, RAGAKERE
- SLV TEMPLE
- SIDHI VINAYAKA TEMPLE, UDYAVARA
- SHAKTHI PEETHAS OF UDUPI
- Palimaru Math
- Admaru Math
- Krishnapura Math
- Puttige Math
- Shirooru Math
- Sode Math
- Kaniyooru Math
- Pejavara Math
Chandramoulishwara Temple - Car Street
In front of the Sri Krishna temple, is the temple of Chandramoulishwara whose annual chariot festival takes place in the early part of the month Of Margashirsha.
During the Utsava and `BaIi of either of these temples, it is customary to take the Utsava Moorthis of both the temples out together.
Car - Street
The eight Maths are situated all around the Car-street which is in the form of a rectangle. On the eastern side is the Kaniyoor Math. On the southern side are the Sode Math, the Puttige Math and the Admar Math. On the western side are the Pejavar and the Palimar Maths. On the northern side are the Krishnapur and the Shiroor Maths. Next to the Shiroor Math, in the corner, is a special chariot shed for golden and silver chariots.
In front of this shed is the gopuram and a window (Kanakana Kindi) referred to earlier. The pilgrims have the first darshana of Sri Krishna through this window. Opposite this window is Kanaka's gudi in the south east corner of which are the chariot shed and `Nagari shed. (Nagari is a type of drum).
The Street in front of these Maths is called Car Street because the temple chariots or `Cars' are drawn one complete round along this street. From this centre, streets radiate out in all the four directions. In this car street are also situated the Mulubagil Math, Bhandarikere Math, Vyasaraya Math, Bheemana Katte Math, Utaradi Math and Raghavendra Math.